WCSA Bulletin Board Forum Index WCSA Bulletin Board
World Class Soaring Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Jump to.....WCSA website 

PW-5 For Sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WCSA Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ghimes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:07 pm    Post subject: PW-5 For Sale Reply with quote

Sold

The time has come to admit that I will not be flying again. For this reason I am selling my PW-5 as it has been sitting idle in its trailer since 2001. While I only flew for pleasure, the glider was leant to others for racing.

The competition life of this glider started in 1997 at the first national PW-5 meet in Mifflin County, PA. It then went on to lead the field in Midlothian, TX in 1998 and attended the great washout of 1999 in Albert Lea, MN. It was last flown in a race in 2000.

N205PW is now for sale, with trailer, all as is for $8,000, firm. You can contact me at greg@glider.com and I'll try to provide any requested details.

Last edited by ghimes on Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
ghimes

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:31 pm    Post subject: PW-5 is Sold Reply with quote

N205PW has been sold.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WCSA Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: