WCSA Bulletin Board Forum Index WCSA Bulletin Board
World Class Soaring Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Jump to.....WCSA website 

WCSA Bulletin Board

View previous topic :: View next topic  
richardkaleta

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:25 am    Post subject: WCSA Bulletin Board Reply with quote

It was about three years ago in Hobbs, NM when a group of WCSA members decided that we need some information and ideas exchange Forum for a bunch of World Class pilots.
Pat Tackey offered to take care of setting and running such a site on Internet. He did well or better on his promise. Board is up and running flawlessly since day one on.
I don't even want to think what a pain in the a.. is for him to to run practically inactive Board. remove daily all that stupid posts entered by the hordes of stray idiots and commercial parasites.

The WCSA is on my Bookmarked Pages list from a day one. It means that I'm (like all of you) checking its contest once in a while.

What I found and see there, is a mix of signals.
On one side there is nothing interesting and new, no new posts for a month at a time. On the other side there is an interesting and constant flow of “views”
Looks like there is a lot of interest in what we would say, people are waiting for a new word, but we are saying nothing.

'Thinking of buying of PW-5” had sixteen hundred hits.
Hello is anybody out there?

Here is a challenge:
Each of you, PW-5 pilots, visiting this site should leave a trace. Some trace, any trace. There should be no more free rides, no more of blank pages. If you flew Smyk this year and you have anything to say about it ....say it. If you don't......sell it.
Are you a part of a community, or you are not?.
Say something, if only out of respect for Pat.
Participate in it ...or be such a love and go running somewhere else
..remove this place from your Bookmark list.

Richard K.

Ps See you at the next Nationals. I'll will fly my new PW-5.
ptuckey
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Richard,

Thanks for the post, and I look forward to flying with you at the Nationals this year.

Pat
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WCSA Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: