WCSA Bulletin Board Forum Index WCSA Bulletin Board
World Class Soaring Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Jump to.....WCSA website 

2008 World Class Regional at Bermuda High

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WCSA Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Upcoming Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pinf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:30 pm    Post subject: 2008 World Class Regional at Bermuda High Reply with quote

Great news: Jayne and Frank have decided to host a SSA sanctioned World Class and Club Class Regional at Bermuda High during the first week of June. This will be a SSA sanctioned contest, so a good opportunity to get on the Pilot Ranking List if you need, and to practise with other fellow PW5 pilots.
Jayne says:

So as not to interfere with any other Region 5 contest, we have a Sanctioned Regional Soaring Competition for both PW5 and Sports Class June 2 through June 6.

Informal practice dates: May 31 and June 1st.

We have some great people already lined up to help:
Tow pilots:
Thomas Robinson
Keith Ross
Aaron Raley

Richard Maleady has agreed to be CD

Frank is on the ground covering all details...

I'm lucky enough to be flying the glider, as this is one week I will be able to fly the glider, so I'm excited!

Glenn Holden has agreed to score

Weather - Mother Nature has agreed to pitch in as always.

Contest Report Author - Jay Campbell

The entry information will be on the SSA website under "contests" , however it's not up just yet. When I have a free few hours on the weekend I'll put something together and send it out as far as hotel information goes..... Camping is always welcome on the field. Cost for the regional is $390.00, as it is a 5 day regional. We will have some delicious evening meals planned and of course the cookout!

Contact Jayne or Frank Reid at: soaring4fun@mindspring.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WCSA Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Upcoming Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: