WCSA Bulletin Board Forum Index WCSA Bulletin Board
World Class Soaring Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Jump to.....WCSA website 

OLC

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jean-Claude

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:21 am    Post subject: OLC Reply with quote

July, things are getting hot. Temperature in Ephrata is way up there, may be itís time to move bid further East and fly in the Rockies.
Just finished competing in the Region 8. It was a great contest, but as usual, I am still flying way too slow. We flew all 6 day, and only on the 6th day was I finally able to fly a reasonable average speed.
As far as our PW-5 Team is concerned, well we need to get serious. Our rival, the 1-26 association fell back to 13th position, I knew they would. No stamina! They flew a total of 22,913 km in 152 flights, or an average of 150 km per flight. In points, they have 35,757 points, on average 235 points per flight.
So far we scored 5765 km in 32 flights, on average 180 km or 6542 points or on average 204 points per flight, and we are in 62nd position out of a total of 127 clubs in the US and Canada.
SoÖ we have 2 more months to gather up some flights, letís get cooking!
Richard Kaleta and Bill Snead, thanks for posting your flights.
To all, fly safe and fly far!
Rock ní Roll and donít forget to post your flights!
JC
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WCSA Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: